AUSTRALIA ETA VISA (ELECTRONIC TRAVEL AUTHORITY)
- For tourist or business
- For stay of up to 3 months (90 days)
- As many times as you want, for up to a year
- You cannot work in Australia with this visa
Only a few countries nationals are able to apply for ETA visa. To apply, you must hold a passport issued by one of the countries or regions listed below. If you hold a non-citizen passport or other travel document, such as a Certificate of Identity, you are not eligible to apply for an ETA:
Eligible passports are issued by:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong (SAR of China), Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Portugal, Republic of San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan*, The Netherlands, United Kingdom—British Citizen, United Kingdom—British National (Overseas), United States, Vatican City. Other countries will be added in future.
- Passport – A copy of your current signed passport, with a minimum of 6 months validity beyond your intended stay.
- Non US Citizens – need to submit proof of legal status in US – the original and clear copies (front and back) of their US legal status document.
- Australia ETA Application Form – Please complete this application form to include all the following information:
- Other Names Known By: Provide list of previous names, alias (first name, middle name, last name).
- Address – Current address in full including zip code.
- Phone Numbers: Provide the following phone numbers: Cell phone, Home and work.
- Other Passport: Provide details of any other passport, if you currently have a passport from other country (for dual citizens only).
- Criminal Conviction: If you have any criminal conviction, please provide details.
- Service Fee – Payment by cashier check/money order/cash payable to Global VIP Services.
- Rush Same-day service $85
- Regular 2-3 day service $65
- Processing Time: Rush Same-day for most applicants, or regular processing 2-3 business days.
- Order Form Complete and sign Global VIP Services Order Form, and send it to us together with all the above mentioned items via overnight FedEx to our FedEx address given on our Order From.
- If your passport expires before your ETA visa, you will need to re-apply for the visa.
- The applicant needs to be outside Australia and in USA at the time of applying for ETA.