INDIA E-VISA IS VALID FOR TOURIST/BUSINESS/SHORT TERM MEDICAL TREATMENT
- International Travelers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation , sight seeing , casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
- Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- International Travelers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket,with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- International Travelers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin cannot apply E-Visa.
- Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders or Laissez-passer travel document holders.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
- INDIA E-VISA APPLICATION FORM – will be completed for you at the office
- Photograph – Recent 2″ x 2″ color photograph, white background, fully developed, not smiling, full face, no shadows and no glasses, no glare .
- Valid signed Passport Copy – A clear color copy of the biographical passport page. Alternatively we can make the copy at the office.
- ETA – You will receive an Electronic Travel Authorization at the completion of process. You must carry a copy of Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) with you at the time of travel.
- Biometrics on Arrival – Biometric details of the applicant will be captured at Immigration on arrival in India.
- Period of Stay – e-Visa will be valid for 60 days from the date of arrival in India. Double entry is permitted on e-Tourist Visa and e-Business Visa. Triple entry will be permitted on e-Medical Visa.
- Deisgnaterd airports and Seaport – e-Visa is valid for entry through 25 designated Airports (i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh,Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Vishakhapatnam) and 5 designated seaports (i.e. Cochin, Goa, Mangalore,Mumbai,Chennai). However, you can exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
- Validity – e-Visa is valid for maximum of two times in a calendar year i.e. between January to December.
- Restrictions – e-Visa is non-extendable, non-convertible & not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas. If you intend to visit Protected/Restricted/Cantonment areas, you would require prior permission from the Civil Authority please visit here.
- Yellow Fever – Nationals of Yellow Fever affected countries or travelers arriving from these countries must carry YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION CARD at the time of arrival in India.
- Categories – e-Visa has 3 sub-categories e-Tourist visa, e-Business Visa and e-Medical visa.
- Fees – Total fee can be paid by check, money order or cash – payable to Global VIP Services
- Consular fee for US citizens up to $100 based on the visa validity duration 30 days up to 5 years.
- Service fee is $80
- Processing Time: Between 4 to 5 business days.
- Non US Citizens – Need to submit proof of legal status in US – the original and clear color copies (front and back) of their US legal status document.
- Order Form Complete and sign Global VIP Services Order Form, and send it to us together with all the above mentioned items via overnight FedEx to our FedEx address given on our Order From.
If your passport expires before your E-visa, you will need to re-apply for the visa.