URGENT 3-10 BUSINESS DAYS Passport Service

Only 2 slots available on Tuesdays – on first come first served basis

Who can apply:

16 and 17 years old minors who have an expired/expiring US passport in their possession must apply for a new passport. The passport issued to 16 and 17 years of age applicant is valid for 10 years. If the minor has lost his/her passport he/she must complete lost passport application.

What you need to apply for a minor’s passport:

  • Proof of U.S. Citizenship; Photo Identification; Parental Consent
  • Passport Photos; Application Form; Authorization Letters; Proof of Departure; and Passport Fees

  1. Complete DS-11 Application Form.  Passport office only accepts DS-11 forms completed online. Make sure to fully complete the online form including your travel details and emergency contact information. Review your form before printing to make the necessary corrections. Print 2 copies of your DS-11 form.  Do Not sign this form until you are in the presence of an “Application Acceptance Agent” or County court Clerk, and instructed to sign.
    • If you have lost your US passport you must select lost/stolen passport option.
  2. Authorization Letter – Complete two Authorization letters, check 2 of the option boxes you prefer, the applicant must sign and date both copies. The courier company’s name “Global VIP Services“, at the bottom of the form, must be handwritten. Hand one Authorization Letter to the post office and the 2nd Authorization Letter to us.
  3. Proof of U.S. Citizenship You may prove U.S. Citizenship with any one of the following:
    • Certified US Birth certificate issued by the city, county or state, giving details of the applicant and parents – original
    • Previous expired/expiring U.S. Passport (undamaged/unaltered) – original
    • Consular Report of Birth Abroad or Certification of Birth – original
    • Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization – original
  4. Photo Identification – Applicant must present one of the following primary photo identification documents, and submit a photocopy (front and back).
    • Valid Driver’s License (plus a second ID if issued in a different state than where you apply)
    • Expiring/expired, undamaged U.S. Passport
    • Certificate of Naturalization
    • Government issued ID (City, State, or Federal)
  5. Parental ConsentMinors ages 16-17 with their own identification can apply for a passport by themselves. However, one parent should appear in person with the minor to identify him/her and to show parental awareness. The parent must show his/her original state issued ID/ driver license and submit clear copies of his/her ID or, driver license (back and front).
  6. Proof of Departure – A copy of your round trip ticket (e-ticket) issued by the travel agency or the airline. To expedite your passport application, your travel date must be within 2 weeks from the date of application.
  7. Photographs – 2 color passport style photographs, 2″x 2″, on a white background, full face, fully developed, no glasses, not smiling and no shadows, both eyes open, measurement from the the bottom of the chin to the top of your forehead must be between 1 -1 1/4 inches.  See Photo specification.
  8. Government Fee $208.32 (if you need a passport card as well the total fee will be $238.32) – Pay by a check or money order – payable to U.S. Department of State.
  9. Application Acceptance Facility – Present the above items to the authorized agent at the Application Acceptance Facility near you for execution and let the agent know that you are using an expediting service to “hand carry” your application. You must pay $35.00 application execution fee to the Agent.
    • Show them the Authorization forms if they ask for the agency’s name.
    • The agent once the passport application execution is completed will place the above items in an envelope and seals the envelope.
    • The sealed envelope will be marked “To Be Opened by U.S. Passport Office Only”. The agent must return the sealed envelope to you. Do not open this sealed envelope or your application will become invalid.

This sealed envelope must be presented to the Passport Office within 5 days from the execution.

Send the following items to us via FedEx:

      • Sealed Envelope – The Government sealed envelope (with the applicant’s name, Date of Birth written on the envelope). This sealed envelope must be submitted to the passport office within 5 days of execution.
      • DS-11 Completed Application form – copy
      • Clear copies of parent’s valid drive license (front and back) – copies
      • Letter of Authorization (completed and signed) – copy
      • Payment   FEES for the relevant processing speed. The service fee should be paid by Money Order or cashier’s,  payable to Global VIP Services. Add return shipping fee to this payment, unless you include a prepaid return FedEx air-bill with your name and address as the shipper and sender, or will pick up in person.
      • Order Form – Completed and signed Global VIP Services Order Form – original. Our FedEx shipping address is given on our Order Form.