URGENT 3-10 BUSINESS DAYS Passport Service – Only 2 slots available on Tuesdays – on first come first served basis
EXPEDITE 4-8 WEEKS Passport Renewal Service – Available daily
REGULAR 8-12 WEEKS Passport Renewal Service – Available daily
You your name has changed since you received your Most Recent U.S. Passport:
- Your name has changed by marriage or court order, and you can submit proper documentation to evidence the name change.
- You can submit your most recently issued signed passport (undamaged and unaltered);
- You were at least 16 years old when your most recent passport was issued; and
- Your most recent passport was issued less than 15 years ago.
If your current passport was issued more than 15 years ago, you must apply for a New Passport.
If your current passport was issued less than 1 year ago, you mus apply for Re-Application.
- Complete DS-82 Application From. Passport office only accepts DS-82 forms completed online. Make sure to fully complete the online form including your travel details and emergency contact information.Review your form before printing to make the necessary corrections. Print 2 copies of your DS-82 form. sign and date this form.
- Authorization Letter – Complete two Authorization letters, check 2 of the option boxes you prefer, the applicant must sign and date both copies. The courier company’s name “Global VIP Services“, at the bottom of the form, must be handwritten. Hand one Authorization Letter to the post office and the 2nd Authorization Letter to us.
- Passport Requirement – Your most recent signed US passport – undamaged and unaltered.
- Proof of Name Change – you must submit a certified marriage certificate, certified divorce/adoption decree, or certified court order to show the name change.
- Proof of Identity – Clear copies of your valid driver’s license or state issued ID (front and back).
- Proof of Departure – A copy of your round trip ticket (e-ticket) issued by the travel agency or the airline. To expedite your passport application, your travel date must be within 2 weeks from the date of application.
- Photographs – 2 color passport style photographs, 2″x 2″, on a white background, full face, fully developed, no glasses, not smiling and no shadows, both eyes open, measurement from the the bottom of the chin to the top of your forehead must be between 1 -1 1/4 inches. See Photo specification.
- Government Expedite Fee: $208.32 (if you need a passport card the total fee will be $238.32) payment by a check, payable to U.S. Department of State. Government Fee Regular 8-12 weeks passport service is $130 ($160 if a passport card is also required).
Send us via FedEx the following:
- Requisite Items – All items listed above.
- Payment – FEES for the relevant processing speed. The service fee should be paid by Money Order or cashier’s, payable to Global VIP Services. Add return shipping fee to this payment, unless you include a prepaid return FedEx air-bill with your name and address as the shipper and sender, or will pick up in person.
- Order Form – Completed and signed Global VIP Services Order Form – original. Our FedEx shipping address is given on our Order Form.