URGENT 3-10 BUSINESS DAYS Passport Service

Only 2 slots available on Tuesdays – on first come first served basis

Who can apply:

Every minor regardless of age traveling overseas must have a valid passport. The passport issued to minors under 16 years of age is valid for 5 years. Minors under 16 who have an expired/expiring US passport in their possession must apply for a new passport. If they have lost their passport they should complete lost passport application.

What you need to apply for a minor’s passport

  • Proof of U.S. Citizenship; Proof of Parental Relationship; Photo Identification; Parental Consent; and
  • Passport Photo; Application Form; Authorization Form; Proof of Departure; and Passport Fees

  1. Complete DS-11 Application Form.  Passport office only accepts DS-11 forms completed online. Make sure to fully complete the online form including your travel details and emergency contact information.Review your form before printing to make the necessary corrections. Print 2 copies of your DS-11 form.  Do Not sign this form until you are in the presence of an “Application Acceptance Agent” or County court Clerk, and instructed to sign – Parents of the minors will be asked to sign the this form.
    • If you have lost your US passport you must select lost/stolen passport option.
  2. Authorization Letter – Complete two Authorization letters, check 2 of the option boxes you prefer, the applicant must sign and date both copies. The courier company’s name “Global VIP Services“, at the bottom of the form, must be handwritten. Hand one Authorization Letter to the post office and the 2nd Authorization Letter to us.
  3. Proof of U.S. CitizenshipYou may prove U.S. Citizenship with any one of the following:
    • Certified US Birth certificate issued by the city, county or state, giving details of the applicant and parents – original
    • Previous valid expired/expiring U.S. Passport (damaged/altered passports are not acceptable) – original
    • Consular Report of Birth Abroad or Certification of Birth – original
    • Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization – original
  4. Proof of Parental Relationship – The parents must submit evidence that lists them as parents of the minor applying for a passport. Examples:
    • Certified U.S. birth certificate
    • Certified Foreign birth certificate, with certified translation if the document is not in English language
    • Adoption decree
    • Divorce/Custody decree
    • Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a United States Citizen (FS-240)
  5. Photo Identification – Parents of the applicant must present one of the following primary photo identification documents, and submit clear photocopies (front and back).
    • Valid Driver’s License (plus a second ID if issued in a different state than where you apply)
    • Current, undamaged U.S. Passport (if issued less than 15 years ago)
  6. Proof of Departure – A copy of your round trip ticket (e-ticket) issued by the travel agency or the airline. To expedite your passport application, your travel date must be within 2 weeks from the date of application.
  7. Photographs – 2 color passport style photographs, 2″x 2″, on a white background, full face, fully developed, no glasses, not smiling and no shadows, both eyes open, measurement from the the bottom of the chin to the top of your forehead must be between 1 -1 1/4 inches.  See Photo specification.
  8. Parental Consent – Minors under age of 16 must attend in person with both parents at the Application Acceptance Facility.  Both parents must show their original state issued ID/ driver license and submit copies of their ID/driver license (back and front). In case one parent is absent or cannot appear in person a signed notarized DS-3053 form, consenting to issuance of a passport to the minor. Consent form should be accompanied by a clear photocopy of that parent’s ID/driver license  (front and back).  If the minor has a valid state issued photo ID it should also be presented as well a photocopy (front and back) of it.
  9. Government Fee $178.32 (if you need a passport card the total fee will be $193.32) – Pay by a check or money order – payable to U.S. Department of State.
  10. Application Acceptance Facility – Present the above items to the authorized agent at a Application Acceptance Facility  near you for approval and let the agent know that you are using an expediting service to “hand carry” your application. You must pay $35.00 application execution fee to the Agent.
    • Show them the Authorization forms if they ask for the agency’s name.
    • The agent once the passport application execution is completed will place the above items in an envelope and seal the envelope.
    • The sealed envelope will be marked “To Be Opened by U.S. Passport Office Only”. The agent must return the sealed envelope to you. Do not open this sealed envelope or your application will become invalid.

This sealed envelope must be presented to the Passport Office within 5 days from the execution. 

Send the following items to us via FedEx:

    • Sealed Envelope – The Government sealed envelope (with the applicant’s name, Date of Birth written on the envelope). This sealed envelope must be submitted to the government office within 5 days of execution.
    • DS-11 Completed Application form – copy
    • Clear copies of parents valid driver licenses (front and back) – copies
    • Letter of Authorization (completed and signed) – copy
    • Payment – FEES for the relevant processing speed. The service fee should be paid by Money Order or cashier’s,  payable to Global VIP Services. Add return shipping fee to this payment, unless you include a prepaid return FedEx air-bill with your name and address as the shipper and sender, or will pick up in person.
    • Order Form – Completed and signed Global VIP Services Order Form – original. Our FedEx shipping address is given on our Order Form.