24 hours, 2 business days, 3 business days and 4 business days Passport Service
Your valid passport has printing/spelling errors, or your name has changed since you received your Passport:
- You can submit your current valid and signed passport (undamaged and unaltered);
- You were at least 16 years old when your most recent passport was issued; and
- Your most recent passport was issued less a year ago.
- Complete DS-5504 Application Form – Passport office only accepts online completed DS-5504 forms. Make sure to fully complete the online form including your travel details and emergency contact information. Review your form before printing to make the necessary corrections. Print 2 copies of your DS-5504 form. sign and date this form.
- Authorization Letter – Complete two Authorization letters, check 2 of the option boxes you prefer, the applicant must sign and date both copies. The courier company’s name “Global VIP Services“, at the bottom of the form, must be handwritten. Hand one Authorization Letter to the post office and the 2nd Authorization Letter to us.
- Passport Requirement – Submit your current valid, signed US passport – undamaged and unaltered.
- Proof of Identity – Clear copies of your valid driver’s license or government-issued photo ID (front and back).
- Evidence To Support a Name Change/Other Changes:
- Name Change – If your name has changed, you must submit a certified marriage certificate, certified divorce/adoption decree, or original/certified court order showing the legal name change.
- Change or error – If there is a change or an error in your current passport, you must submit the appropriate evidence showing the correct information (like: certified birth certificate/marriage certificate).
- Proof of Departure – A copy of your round trip ticket (e-ticket) issued by the travel agency or the airline. To expedite your passport application, your travel date must be within 2 weeks from the date of application.
- Photographs – 2 color passport style photographs, 2″x 2″, on a white background, full face, fully developed, no glasses, not smiling and no shadows, both eyes open, measurement from the the bottom of the chin to the top of your forehead must be between 1 -1 1/4 inches. See Photo specification.
- Government Fee: $60.00 Payment by a check, payable to US Department of State.
NOTE: Your passport application must be presented to the Passport Office within 5 days from the application date.
Send us via FedEx the following:
- Items Listed above – All items listed above.
- Payment – FEES for the relevant processing speed. The service fee should be paid by Money Order or cashier’s, payable to Global VIP Services. Add return shipping fee to this payment, unless you include a prepaid return FedEx air-bill with your name and address as the shipper and sender, or will pick up in person.
- Order Form – Completed and signed Global VIP Services Order Form – original. Our FedEx shipping address is given on our Order Form.