24 hours, 2 business days, 3 business days and 4 business days Passport Service
You must apply to replace your passport if it is lost, stolen or damaged.
- Complete DS-11 From and DS-64 Form. Passport office only accepts DS-11 and DS-64 forms completed online. Make sure to fully complete the online form including your travel details and emergency contact information. Review your form before printing to make the necessary corrections. Print 2 copies of your DS-11 form. Do Not sign or date DS-11 and DS-64 forms until you are in the presence of an “Application Acceptance Agent” or County court Clerk, and instructed to sign.
- Authorization Letter – Complete two Authorization letters, check 2 of the option boxes you prefer, the applicant must sign and date both copies. The courier company’s name “Global VIP Services“, at the bottom of the form, must be handwritten. Hand one Authorization Letter to the post office and the 2nd Authorization Letter to us.
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship – You may prove U.S. Citizenship with any one of the following:
- Certified US Birth certificate issued by the city, county or state – giving details of the applicant and parents- original
- Previous expiring/expired U.S. Passport, undamaged or unaltered (issued less than 15 years ago) – original
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad or Certification of Birth – original
- Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization – original
- Present Proof of Identity – You may prove your identity with any one of the following, if you are recognizable:
- Previously issued, undamaged and unaltered U.S. passport (issued less than 15 years ago)
- Naturalization Certificate
- Valid driver’s license
- Current Government ID (city, state or federal)
- Current Military ID (military and dependents)
- Proof of Departure – A copy of your round trip ticket (e-ticket) issued by the travel agency or the airline. To expedite your passport application, your travel date must be within 2 weeks from the date of application.
- Photographs – 2 color passport style photographs, 2″x 2″, on a white background, full face, fully developed, no glasses, not smiling and no shadows, both eyes open, measurement from the the bottom of the chin to the top of your forehead must be between 1 -1 1/4 inches. See Photo specification.
- Government Fee $170.00 – Pay by a check or money order – payable to U.S. Department of State.
- Application Acceptance Facility – Present the above items to the authorized agent at a Application Acceptance Facility near you for approval and let the agent know that you are using an expediting service to “hand carry” your application. You must pay $35.00 application execution fee to the Agent.
- Show them the Authorization forms if they ask for the agency’s name.
- The agent once the passport application execution is completed will place the above items in an envelope and seal the envelope.
- The sealed envelope will be marked “To Be Opened by U.S. Passport Office Only”. The agent must return the sealed envelope to you. Do not open this sealed envelope or your application will become invalid.
This sealed envelope must be presented to the Passport Office within 5 days from the execution.
Send the following items to us via FedEx:
- Sealed Envelope – The Government sealed envelope (with the applicant’s name, Date of Birth written on the envelope). This sealed envelope must be submitted to the government office within 5 days of execution.
- DS-11 and DS-64 Completed Application forms – a copy of each form
- Letter of Authorization (completed and signed) – a copy
- Clear copies of your valid driver license (front and back) – copies
- Payment – FEES for the relevant processing speed. The service fee should be paid by Money Order or cashier’s, payable to Global VIP Services. Add return shipping fee to this payment, unless you include a prepaid return FedEx air-bill with your name and address as the shipper and sender, or will pick up in person.
- Order Form – Completed and signed Global VIP Services Order Form – original. Our FedEx shipping address is given on our Order Form.
NOTE: If submitting a damaged passport with your application, you need to also include a written, dated and signed statement with your name and address, to the Los Angeles Passport Agency, explaining how your passport was damaged/mutilated.