Russian Tourist visa is issued as single-entry or double-entry and can be issued for no longer than 30 days. Double-entry Visa is issued for two entries if indicated in invitation. 3 Year multiple-entry visas are issued to US citizens only and require additional items – See Special Notes for details.
- Passport (original) – Your current valid signed Passport with a minimum of 6 months validity beyond your intended stay and at least two blank visa pages(side by side). The amendment pages are not acceptable.
- Complete Online Visa Application – Complete the application carefully, answer all questions fully and review before printing it. When you start your application write down the Application ID and security password. We will not accept applications without this information. When Completed print your application, sign and date it. No manual changes are allowed on the application. If you have to make any corrections/addition, you must do a new application. Email us and we can send you instructions on how to complete your visa application,
- Russian Tourist Invitation – Submit the Invitation letter issued by your hotel in Russia, the tour organizers, or cruise company. We can provide this at an additional fee of $30.
- Passport Vital Page – A copy of your passport’s vital page(s).
- Applicants Under 18 Years – Submit a copy of your child’s certified birth certificate and copies of parents/guardians birth certificate and passport..
- Photographs – Two color passport size photographs, 2”x 2”, on a white background, full face, no shadows, fully developed, no glasses. Snapshots, machine, home or computer photographs are not acceptable.
- Non-US Citizens – Only non-US nationals who have a green card or a long term valid US visa can apply. Provide Proof of legal status in US: green card copy (front and back), valid long term US visas: H1, L1, I-20, etc.
- A copy of your round trip ticket to Russia;
- A copy of your travel insurance policy with your name, on insurance company letter head and indicates validity in Russia.
- Fees for U.S. Citizens (Non-US citizens please contact us for fees) – You may pay all the fees with one cashier’s check or a money order payable to Global VIP Services. The total payment will cover:Consular fee, Service fee and Return FedEx shipping fee (plus Tourist Invitation fee, if applicable).
- Consular Fee – Consular fees change regularly, please contact us for current fees and processing time options.
- Service Fee:
- Regular service 11 business days plus shipping time $160
- Urgent service 5 business days plus shipping time (not available for 3 year visa) $250
- Two way Shipping Fee – Processed in Washington DC $110.
- Order Form – Complete and sign Global VIP Services Order Form, and send it to us together with all the above mentioned items via overnight FedEx to our FedEx address provided in our Order From.
- FOR 3-YEAR VISAS ONLY – Personal Statement requesting 3 Year multiple entry visa. Submit a written personal letter of introduction, addressed to Consulate of Russia. The letter to include: your name, address, phone number, passport number, the purpose of your trip, dates of the visit, lists of cities to be visited. Sign and date the letter. Multiple entry visa allows you to stay up to 180 days per visit. There is no expediting service for this type of visas.
- 3-YEAR VISAS FOR TOURISM – Additional supplemental documents :The Consulate may ask for the following documents:
- Financial proof – Provide a copy of a recent bank statement (with your name and address) or a letter from your bank verifying you have sufficient funds to support yourself.
- US Employer letter, stating your position, salary for the most recent year. For Self-Employed submit a letter of incorporation/business registration document;
- Real-estate ownership documents: Deed (if any);
- A copy of Marriage Certificate; Divorce Decree; or Death certificate. For children: copy of birth certificate;
- For children under 18 years of age: All above documents are required from parents.
- APPLICANTS BORN in former USSR:Russian law states that all visitors’ passports and visas have to be registered within 72 hours (3 working days) of arriving in Russia. Also you have to complete an immigration document prior to passing through passport control.
- Submit a copy of your US naturalization certificate; and
- Submit documents proving the loss of Russian citizenship. For example: expired passport of one of USSR republics, Israeli visa – showing the immigration date stamp.