24 hours, 2 business days, 3 business days and 4 business days Passport Service
You can apply for a Second US passport if you can meet all of the following conditions:
- You can submit your current, valid and signed passport (undamaged and unaltered) with your application);
- Your current passport was issued when you were age 16 or older;
- Submit a document explaining the reason for requiring a second passport; and
- Your current passport was issued in your current name.
- Complete DS-82 Application Form. Passport office only accepts DS-82 forms completed online. Make sure to fully complete the online form including your travel details and emergency contact information. Review your form before printing to make the necessary corrections. Print 2 copies of your DS-82 form. sign and date this form.
- Authorization Letter – Complete two Authorization letters, check 2 of the option boxes you prefer, the applicant must sign and date both copies. The courier company’s name “Global VIP Services“, at the bottom of the form, must be handwritten. Hand one Authorization Letter to the post office and the 2nd Authorization Letter to us.
- Passport Requirement – Your most recent valid and signed US passport (undamaged and unaltered). This will be returned to you with your second passport.
- Proof of Identity – Clear copies of your valid driver’s license or state issued ID(front and back).
- Statement Requesting a Second U.S. Passport – Complete and sign this statement.
- Proof of Departure – A copy of your round trip ticket (e-ticket) issued by the travel agency or the airline. To expedite your passport application, your travel date must be within 2 weeks from the date of application.
- Photographs – 2 color passport style photographs, 2″x 2″, on a white background, full face, fully developed, no glasses, not smiling and no shadows, both eyes open, measurement from the the bottom of the chin to the top of your forehead must be between 1 -1 1/4 inches. See Photo specification.
- Government Fee $170.00 – Pay by a check or money order – payable to U.S. Department of State.
Send us via FedEx the following:
- Items Listed above – All items listed above.
- Payment – Contact us for the service fee relevant to the processing speed (24 hours, 2 business days, 3 business days, regular or super saver) you need. The service fee should be paid by Money Order or cashier’s check, payable to Global VIP Services, add return shipping fee to this payment, unless you include a prepaid return FedEx air-bill with your name and address as the shipper and sender.
- Order Form – Completed and signed Global VIP Services Order Form – original. Our FedEx shipping address is given on our Order Form.
SPECIAL NOTE: Second passports are issued with 4 years validity. You are able to request the renewal of second passport when it expires. You will need to submit your current valid 10 year passport and the expired second passport, as well as the items listed above.