Cambodia Tourist E-Visa
- Cambodia E-Visa Application Form – Please complete this application form.
- Photograph – One recent color photograph – 2″ x 2″, white background, fully developed, not smiling, full face, no shadows and no glasses, no glare .
- Valid signed Passport Copy – A clear color copy of the biographical passport page. Alternatively we can print the copy at the office.
- E-Visa – You will receive an Electronic E-visa certificate. You must carry 2 copies the E-visa with you at the time of travel – One to submit to authorities at the point of entry to Cambodia and the 2nd one to hand in when leaving Cambodia.
- Validity – e-Visa is valid for 3 months from the date of issue to enter Cambodia.
- Period of Stay – e-Visa will be valid for one single visit and maximum 30 days length of stay from the date of entry .
- Deisgnaterd airports and Seaports – Tourist e-Visa is valid for entry through 7 designated ports – These are: Phnom Penh International Airport, Siem Reap International Airport, Cham Yeam (Koh Kong), Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey), Bavet (Svay Rieng), Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treng), Preah Sihanouk International Airport. You can exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
- Fees – Total fee is $105 – payment by check/money order/cash payable to Global VIP Services
- Consular fee for US citizens $36
- Service fee $69
- Processing Time: Between 3 to 6 business days.
- Non US Citizens – Need to submit proof of legal status in US – the original and clear color copies (front and back) of their US legal status document.
- Order Form Complete and sign Global VIP Services Order Form, and send it to us together with all the above mentioned items via overnight FedEx to our FedEx address given on our Order From.
You are required to fill out arrival and departure cards a the entry and exit points.