- Passport – Your current signed passport, with a minimum of 6 months validity beyond your intended stay and at least one blank visa page.
- Visa Application Form. One original visa application plus one copy. The application form must be completed fully and accurately, signed and dated.
- Photograph – One color passport size photograph 2”x 2”, on a white background, full face and no shadows. Snapshots, machine, home or computer photographs are not acceptable.
- Invitation Letter – An official invitation from the host company on their letter head, to invite the applicant and his/her name and detail, giving the purpose of the visit, arrival and departure date in Cambodia, accepting financial responsibility for all applicant’s expenses. This letter must be dated and signed. Or you can provide the following business letter.
- Business Letter – Letter from the US based employer/company on company letterhead, introducing the applicant, applicant’s position held/position held in the company, explain the purpose of visit to Cambodia, guarantee financially responsibility for the applicant, provide detailed information of the host country and their contact – the letter must be dated and signed by one of the main managers.
- Payment: Pay the total fee with one cashier’s check or a money order, payable to Global VIP Services. The total payment covers: Consular fee, Service fee and Return shipping fee.
- Consular Fee:
- Regular processing is $58
- Rush processing is $98.
Our Service Fee:
- Standard processing 7 to 10 business days – $70
- Rush processing 3 to 4 business days – $90
- Consular Fee:
Shipping Fee: 2-way overnight shipping fee $60
- Order Form Complete and sign Global VIP Services Order Form, and send it to us together with all the above mentioned items via FedEx to our FedEx address given on our Order From.
- Visa Validity – A business visa is valid for a period of three months beginning from the issue date. It is good for a single entry for a duration of 30 days staying in the Kingdom of Cambodia. The Business (E) Visa can be extended for one month, three months, six months or twelve months in Cambodia.
- Non-refundable tickets should not be purchased until your passport and visa are in your possession.