- Passport – Your current signed passport, with a minimum of 6 months validity beyond your intended stay and at least two blank visa pages.
- Non US Citizens – need to submit proof of legal status in US – the original and clear copies (front and back) of their US legal status document.
- Visa Application Form One original visa application plus one copy. The application form must be clearly and completed, signed and dated. A VISA to Vietnam can be applied for as early as six months prior to the date of travel. Vietnamese visas are issued a Single Entry or Multiple Entry based on your requirement.
- Official Visa Approval – Submit your pre-approval from Vietnam (clearance obtained by the Vietnamese host company at the Vietnamese Immigration Dept). Write the visa approval reference number at the top of your Vietnamese visa application. Pre-approval is not a requirement
- Invitation Letter – An official invitation from the host company giving full details of the applicant, the host, purpose of visit, date of entry and duration of stay.
- Business Letter – Letter from your US based employer/company on company letterhead, , giving your full name, position in the company, details of host company, purpose of visit, date of entry and period of stay, and financial guarantee to cover all costs including airfare and accommodation during the entire visit.
- Photograph – One color passport size photograph, 2”x 2”, on a white background, full face and no shadows. Snapshots, machine, home or computer photographs are not acceptable.
- Payment – Pay the total fee with one money order or a cashier’s check payable to Global VIP Services. A group of applicants may submit combined payment in one money order or certified check. The payment will cover consulate fee, service and Return shipping fee.
- Consular Fee:
Processing Time Single Entry
5 Business Days $80 $110 $140 $160 1-2 Business Days $110 $140 $160 $190
- Service Fee:
- Standard 5 business days plus shipping time $75
- Urgent 1-2 business days plus shipping time $95
- FedEx Fee: 2 way shipping Fee is $65.00 for visas processed in San Francisco.
- Consular Fee:
- Visa Validity – The visa will be valid from date of arrival in Vietnam as indicated on the applicant’s form (shown on the visa stamp).
- Order Form Complete and sign Global VIP Services Order Form, and send it to us together with all the above mentioned items via overnight FedEx to our FedEx address given on our Order From.
- You can apply for the Vietnam visa up to 6 months before the intended date of entry to Vietnam.
- The Expiration of the visa will be 1 or 3 months after the Date of Entry.