- Passport – Your current signed passport, which must be valid for a minimum of 6 months with at least two blank visa pages.
- Chinese Visa Application Form One original China visa application plus one copy. The application form must be typed in CAPITAL LETTERS, signed and dated. Every question must be answered.
- Photograph – One color passport size photograph 2”x 2”, on a white background, full face and no shadows. Snapshots, machine, home or computer photographs are not acceptable. Glue the photo on the first page of the application.
- Invitation Letter – An official invitation from the host company, trade partner or trade fair invitation is required with following details:
- Documents on the commercial activity issued by a trade partner in China, or trade fair invitation or other invitation letters issued by relevant entity or individual. The invitation letter should contain:
- Information on the applicant (full name, gender, date of birth, US employer details);
- Information on the planned visit (purpose of visit, arrival and departure dates, place(s) to be visited, relations between the applicant and the inviting entity or individual, financial source for expenditures);
- Information on the inviting entity or individual (name, contact telephone number, address, official stamp, signature of the legal representative or the inviting individual); and
- The Invitation letter must be on host company letter head dated, signed and stamped.
- Proof of Departure – A copy of your confirmed round trip ticket, issued by the travel agents or the airline.
- Payment – Pay the total fee with one cashier’s check or a money order payable to Global VIP Services. The total payment covers: Consulate fee, Service fee and Return shipping fee.
- Consular Fees for US citizens:
- Rush $177
- Express $165
- Regular $142
- Service Fee:
- Rush 2-3 Business Days $140
- Express 3-4 Business Days $ 120
- Regular 5-7 Business Days $100
- Return Shipping Fee – See our Order Form for details.
- Consular Fees for US citizens:
- Order Form Complete and sign Global VIP Services Order Form and send it to us together with all the above mentioned items via overnight FedEx to our FedEx address given in our Order Form.
China Visa Fees for Non US Nationals:
Non U.S. Passport holders must submit the original and clear copies (front and back) of their US legal status document. The consular fees for Non US Nationals are:
|Process Type||Single||Double||6 Months Multiple||12 Months Multiple|
|Rush 2-3 Business Days||$67||$82||$97||$127|
|Regular 5-7 Business Days||$30||$45||$60||$90|
- Chinese visas for US citizens are generally issued for 3 months, 6 months, or 1 year to 10 years from the date of issue. The visa is issued for single, double or multiple entries according to the visa application request and supporting documents. Length of stay in China is usually up to 30 days, but longer stays can be issued at the discretion of the Chinese Consular officer in response to applicant’s request.
- Former Chinese citizens who have obtained foreign citizenship should:
- Present their original Chinese passport when applying for a Chinese visa for the first time. In this case, a child should also provide the original and photocopy of passports of both parents.
- Fill in their Chinese name in Chinese characters on the visa application.