- Passport – Your current signed passport, with a minimum of 6 months validity beyond your intended stay and at least two blank visa pages.
- Chinese Visa Application Form One original China visa application plus one copy. The application form must be typed in CAPITAL LETTERS, signed and dated. Every question must be answered.
- Work Permit – Original and one photocopy of the Work Permit for Aliens issued by the Chinese Labor Ministry or the original and one photocopy of the Foreign Expert’s License issued by the Chinese Foreign Expert Bureau.
- Student Visa X1 – This visa is issued Issued to those who intend to study in China for a period of more than 180 days. The applicant mus submit:
- Original and photocopy of the Admission Letter issued by a school or other entities in China.
- Original and photocopy of “Visa Application for Study in China” (Form JW201 or Form JW202).
- X1 Visa holders shall, within 30 days from the date of their entry, apply to the exit/entry administrations of public security organs under local people’s governments at or above the county level in the proposed places of residence for foreigners’ residence permits.
- Student Visa X2 – This visa is issued Issued to those who intend to study in China for a period of up to 180 days. The applicant must submit Original and photocopy of Admission Notice issued by a school or other entities in China.
- Photograph – One color passport size photograph 2”x 2”, on a white background, full face and no shadows. Snapshots, machine, home or computer photographs are not acceptable. Glue the photo on the first page of the application.
- Proof of Departure – A copy of your confirmed round trip ticket, issued by the travel agents or the airline.
- Payment: Pay the total fee with one cashier’s check or a money order payable to Global VIP Services. The total payment covers: Consulate fee, Service fee and Return shipping fee.
- Consular Fees for US citizens.
- Rush $177
- Express $165
- Regular $140
- Our Service Fee:
- Rush 2-3 Business Days $140
- Express 3-4 Business Days $120
- Regular 5-7 Business Days $100
- FedEx Return Mail Service – See Order Form for details.
- Consular Fees for US citizens.
- Order Form Complete and sign Global VIP Services order form, and send it to us together will all the above mentioned items via overnight FedEx to our FedEx address provided on our Order Form.
Consular Fees for Non U.S. Nationals – Non U.S. Passport holders must submit the original and clear copies (front and back) of their US legal status document. Consular fees:
|Process Type||Single||Double||6 Months Multiple||12 Months Multiple|
|Rush 2-3 Business Days||$67||$82||$97||$127|
|Regular 5-7 Business Days||$30||$45||$60||$90|
- Chinese visas are generally issued for 3 months, 6 months , 12 months or more from the date of issue and allow single, double or multiple entries according to visa application request and supporting documents. Length of stay in China is usually up to 30 days, but longer stays can be issued at the discretion of the Chinese Consular officer upon applicant’s request.
- Former Chinese citizens who have obtained foreign citizenship should:
- Present their original Chinese passport when applying for a Chinese visa for the first time. In this case, a child should also provide the original and photocopy of passports of both parents.
- Fill in their Chinese name in Chinese characters on the visa application.